Awards are another way of encouraging students to obtain their degree. Therefore, Waseda University is proudly offering Honors Scholarships in Japan. All international candidates are encouraged to apply for this wonderful funding opportunity.
This educational award is available for high achieving students and has a motive of helping them to begin their honours study program s at WU for the academic year 2021/2022.
Waseda University is one of the top institutions of higher education based in central Tokyo. It has about 50,000 students in 13 undergraduate and 21 postgraduate schools. In addition to this, there is a Waseda International Student House at the university. This house helps students to interact and learn diverse world views with other international students.
Why would you like to study at Waseda University? At this university, students will take benefits from numerous facilities that give them the best possible preparation and support. WU provides instruction and a number of services to provide students with the methods and knowledge to accomplish for your potential career.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2021
- University or Organization: Waseda University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors degree
- Awards: ¥48,000 / month
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Japan
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any country are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an Honors degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this golden opportunity, the participants have to take admission in an honors degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for grants.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their letters of recommendation, personal copies of awards/honors, or scanned copies with any other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Interested participants must complete a high school (secondary school) or equivalent qualification for being eligible for a bachelor’s degree course.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers are advised to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
Waseda University will give the award amount of ¥48,000 / month to the five selected successful candidates.