Singapore Management University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding ASEAN students for its undergraduate financial aid in Singapore.
The education award assists highly motivated students who want to commence a bachelor’s degree at SMU. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Singapore Management University was founded in 2000 as Singapore’s third self-ruling university. It offers a wide variety of degree programs in a very versatile mode for international students, including university and graduate degrees.
Why study at Singapore Management University? The university encourages students in every field of study to learn both practical and theoretical knowledge. It also offers cures, appraisal, activism, and more to students networking, career prospects, and instructional materials.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $5,800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN countries comprise Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria:
- Full-time SMU first-year undergraduate student
- Citizens from ASEAN countries (excluding Singapore citizens)
- Outstanding academic results
- Demonstrates leadership and communications skills
- Good record of co-curricular activity and community service involvement
- Good character record
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, claimants have to be obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Singapore Management University. After being a university student, aspirants can complete the online application via Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you are advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Seekers may be asked to provide proof of their written and spoken English language.
Singapore Management University will provide the following study benefits:
- Covers annual tuition fees for four years
- Provides an annual living allowance of S$5,800