Take the next move in your research career through the International Doctoral Scholarships offered by the McGill University for the academic session 2021-2022.
The grant is available for both domestic and international candidates who want to apply for the PhD programmes in Canada.
Established in 1821, McGill University is a public research university located in Quebec, Canada. It offers a dynamic environment with an array of challenging opportunities for the students.
Why study at McGill University? McGill University offers diverse employment and career growth paths. This graduation is tailored to your preferences, talents, and career objectives. Here, students have a wide range of specialist and academic opportunities.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- University: McGill University
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to $27,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Degree program in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Strong interest in Engineering field participation
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required; a valid English proficiency test certificate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission in the PhD degree program at McGill University. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide your Letter of reference, copies of official transcripts of courses and grades from all institutions/universities attended, and copies of official degree certificates, academic transcripts, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have achieved a standardized test score of GMAT and GRE and also have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
The Faculty of Engineering offers a MEITA award of $8,000 towards the international PhD supplement fee, for a total funding package of at least $27,000.