Outstanding candidates are invited for this wonderful opportunity given by Massey University. All the students who are seeking for better knowledge and a successful career kindly apply for Assistance Bursary.
All applicants across the world can apply for this application for their bright future. So, it’s time to overcome all the financial crises faced by promising students. The funding is for the academic session 2020-2021.
The establishment of Massey University is done in 1927. All these degrees are offered by this university: aviation, dispute resolution, veterinary medicine, and nanotechnology. Approximately 30,883 students are showing their hardship here.
Why study at Massey University? This university provides different motivating opportunities to all its students and staff. Flexible learning and innovative e-learning techniques are the specializations of this university.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: Massey Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in all subjects offered by the Massey Business School to the promising students.
- Eligibility Criteria: All the eligible applicants have to follow the below mention criteria’s:
- Must be studying internally, online, or by mixed-mode, at any Massey University campus, in a program in the Massey Business School, or a conjoint program with the Massey Business School.
- Should have a previous year’s degree.
- Must be studying full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for an undergraduate program after receiving the place for your offer at the Massey University and student portal login details. Then, Log in to the student portal. Go to The grants tab, and apply for a scholarship tab. Then select a scholarship from the Scholarship list to apply.
- Supporting Documents: A written letter under 400 words by the applicant about him/herself related to their future-oriented goals. A certificate that verifies the merit.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: The English language is a must for everyone. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The university will award up to $2,000 to the promising student as according to the program. The value of the bursaries is reviewed annually so that students can study without worries of funds and can make their career dreams possible.