The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Oxford Brookes University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for De Rohan Scholarships in the United Kingdom. The program is open for Home/EU and International Students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding program supports highly motivated students by providing a £1,000 payment towards the costs of their tuition fees for the master’s degree program.
Established in 1992, Oxford Brookes University is a public university that offers various research degree programs and many others. It has several thousand international students who between them represent more than 130 countries.
Why at Oxford Brookes University? The university holds a global reputation for being one of UK’s top universities, and for teaching and research excellence. It provides the foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional programs in across disciplines to study.
Application Deadline: July 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Home/EU and International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA Creative Writing, MA English Literature, MA History, and MA by Research in the History of Art.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You should have, or expect to obtain, a good honours degree or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher education, or have experience which demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills at honours degree standard.
- The grant is only open to students undertaking a Master’s degree for the first time. Students who have previously studied a Master’s degree will not be eligible.
- Candidates receiving awards from other sources of funding which cover all their tuition fees will not be eligible for a de Rohan Taught Postgraduate Scholarship; eligibility is not affected by funding covering maintenance costs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in master’s degree programs at the Oxford Brookes University. After accepting a conditional or unconditional offer by the University, candidates must submit a application form. Complete all relevant sections on this form, and return the form to the address provided or email to email@example.com by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a personal statement, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The sponsorship will provide a £1,000 payment towards the costs of your tuition fees and will be awarded on the basis of a personal statement.