Maastricht University is offering the CSC bursaries in collaboration with China Scholarship Council. The grant is designed for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this award is to provide high-quality research training to qualified students from Chinese universities and research institutions.
Established in 1976, Maastricht University is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Why study at Maastricht University? MU provides a dynamic and challenging job in an internationally oriented organization where people receive advanced education and scholars undertake exciting research.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: 400 Euro
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree in the field of Biotechnology / Life Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity, you have to take admission in a research degree at the Maastricht University. After that, you will consider for this award.
- Supporting Documents: For being eligible for this application, applicants have to offer one or two page CV, degree transcript, and a copy of an identity document.
- Admission Requirements: For taking advantage of this fellowship, the scholars must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: As English is the language of instruction in this study programme, it is essential that your English language skills are good enough for you to undertake intensive and challenging academic courses that are taught and examined in English.
The successful students will receive the equivalent of 400 euro funding for 12 months for which the University will provide accommodation at UM Housing. This is not cash funding.