The Bank of America Scholarship is provided by the Joe Martin Scholarship Foundation and is awarded to dependents of company employees. They accept both undergraduate and professional programs. The scholarship is awarded to applicants through the Student Leaders Program commenced in 2004. Through the Student Leaders Program, they connect with more than 300 socially-minded high school seniors and elders from nearly 100 communities to employment, skills development, and service.
Successful applicants are awarded pre-paid summer internships with local nonprofits such as Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Habitat for Humanity. They will also participate in the National Leadership Summit in Washington, DC. The Student Leaders Summit focuses on building skills and creating a more civil society engagement.
The American Bank believes in helping students achieve their dreams in higher education. That is why we are proud to offer two non-renewable scholarships of $ 2,500 USD to eligible graduating seniors selected by the committee who will attend a four-year community college or university. This program was created at American Bank as a way to demonstrate our commitment to society and our belief in today’s youth.
The ideal candidates will be students with excellent academic achievement, who have a variety of interests and leadership experience, demonstrate consistent community engagement, and a desire to make their community a better place. Knowledge is power, and education is the key to a better future for all.
About Bank of America scholarship
This is a huge historic bank located in the Bank of America Corporate Center, Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank is a skyscraper about 871 feet (265 meters) high and was completed in 1992. Bank of America is located in such states as Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, New Mexico, Ohio and Utah.
Bank of America offers a wide range of financial and banking services to individuals, small businesses, and businesses, serving clients throughout the United States and the world. Bank of America participates in corporate philanthropy through a number of grants, cash donations, and community programs. As part of the organization’s diversity initiatives and the corporate philanthropy mission, Bank of America offers several university scholarships to employees and the general public.
The primary source for Bank of America grants, the Bank of America Foundation identifies charitable donations to the company for the various causes the foundation supports. The Bank of America Achievement Awards program awards $ 500 to $ 2,000 to high school seniors in California who demonstrate outstanding academic merit, leadership, and personality. Bank of America strives to diversify its workforce and support communities of color. Since 2012, the BOA has partnered with the Hispanic Scholarships Fund to award scholarships for tuition fees and other college-related expenses. In 2018, the BOA helped launch a career seminar that helps HSF researchers find internship and job opportunities.
Eligible requirements for Bank of America scholarship
- The candidate must be currently in the middle or upper stage and must be in good standing in his school, being academically sound and not having any bad reputation.
- The potential candidate should be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local non-profit / charity organization (chosen by Bank of America) and work 35 hours per week.
- The eligible candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship until the end of September.
- The candidate should be able to participate in the one-week Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC around July 2021 (all expenses are paid as part of the Student Leaders Program) as this will be part of your 8-week experience.
- The applicant candidate must complete the online application and obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school principal.
- This information is subject to verification on the official website of the Bank of America Student Leader Program 2021 as shown on this page.
- Something worth noting: Bank of America employees or family members are not eligible to be nominated for a Bank of America scholarship.
- These members include – spouse or domestic partner, child (biological or adopted), parent, grandfather, grandson, cousin, aunt, uncle, brother, niece, nephew, father-in-law, son-in-law or sister-in-law or employee’s wife or home partner, as well as all marital relationships.
Bank of America scholarship worth
Each course at a university or college has a specified amount. The Bank of America Scholarship is set to help students pay their fees, and there is no set amount. The scholarship award can be of any scope depending on your program of study. Successful applicants will receive the benefits of a paid summer internship with local nonprofits and participate in the annual Student Leadership Summit in Washington, DC.
Scholarship deadline: Applications will continue to be accepted until March 19, 2021. Include two letters of recommendation. Include: name, relationship, and email address. All information received is confidential and only reviewed by the American Bank’s Grants Committee.
Requests may be e-mailed to: email@example.com or mailed to:
AMERICAN BANK | 522 E HOWARD ST SUITE #104 | HIBBING, MN 55746
Bank of America scholarship selection process: Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, likelihood of success, leadership, participation in school and community activities and honors received. Financial need is not considered.
How to apply for the Bank of America scholarship
It is preferable when applying for the scholarship; the applicant should visit the official website link to ensure its correctness and clarity. The application is online. Don’t be fooled by anyone who says otherwise, especially with the recent rise of cyber scammers. Pay attention to the details that were provided on the official link above.