A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, Australian National University is offering the Peter & Lena Karmel Honors International Bursary for the 2020/2021 session.
The purpose of The grant is to support students who have gained entry into the Honours year of an undergraduate program offered by the School of Art in the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences. In addition to this, it also assists students who have demonstrated a high capacity for achievement in his or her chosen field of Arts practice.
Founded in 1946, Australian National University is one of the most leading research universities in the world. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Why study at the Australian National University? At ANU, students get support at all levels in their learning journey to fulfilling experience and to help them reach their full potential. It focuses on excellence in research and education and well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: College of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Arts (Visual) with Honours, or the Bachelor of Visual Arts (with Honours), or Bachelor of Design Arts with Honours.
- Admissible Criteria: The Scholarship shall be awarded to the applicant who:
- Has an outstanding academic record in Art and has demonstrated a high capacity for achievement in his or her chosen field of Arts practice
- Is eligible for enrolment at the university in the Honours year of the program for the degree of Bachelor of Arts (Visual) with Honours or Bachelor of Visual Arts with Honours or Bachelor of Design Arts with Honours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the Australian National University. After being registered, students will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Selection based on the merit of Honours application, a recommendation of the relevant Head of Workshop, academic record, and presentation at the end of semester six exhibition, or equivalent folio documentation.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The School of Art in the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences will offer a scholarship of $5,000 per annum for an undergraduate degree programme in the session 2020/2021.